David E. Smith on 15 Jun 2002 01:27:03 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday afternoon)

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Wonko wrote:

> I thought we weren't supposed to know where Beer Cans were. Aren't they
> treated like Bonus Boxes?

That one had already been discovered (I don't recall by whom, but it was
on the publicly-viewable Grid, not my second database of Bonus Boxes and
other hidden stuff).

> > All Players are in Limbo; all Gnomes are Hiding. All Gremlins have been
> > destroyed (those that weren't Bagged by r440, and those that were by the
> > Refresh proposal).
>
> Did my prop really destroy all Gremlins?

I got Gnomes and Gremlins backwards up there. Listen to what I mean, not
what I say. :)

> > The Clock is turned On. My best guess as to its correct setting is: nweek
> > 17, nday 7. (We've got a couple days before anything really interesting
> > becomes legal again to sort that out, if I've erred.)
>
> Wasn't it nday six when I won? I thought the Clock was off from then until
> the Emergency started?

I'm honestly not sure; I'd have to do some extensive digging through the
archives to be completely certain. If you *really* want to press the
issue, and roll the clock back another day, I'll do so, but it seems a
little silly to me. (Why further delay the restart of interesting stuff?)

...dave