Glotmorf on 6 Jun 2002 01:01:50 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: DimShip rewrite

On 6/5/02 at 7:06 PM Wonko the Sane wrote:

>I would suggest leaving the actual legislation to the Standard Rules - use
>the Emergency Refreshes just to make the game work again. I like the
>'restart the nweek' bit, but why not just add "Players may not use Trash
>Cans or DimShips" to the rules, then fix everything else via standard
>proposals?

I guess it's not that urgent to fix DimShips now, since no one can afford them anyway...unless there's another scam hiding out there somewhere.  But the recycle prize is a simple change.  If it can be done now, why occupy the bandwidth with the Clock on?

						Glotmorf