Wonko on 5 Jun 2002 01:45:29 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (APOCALYPSE EDITION) (Tuesday afternoon)

Quoth David E. Smith,

> "Repairs - On Leave" is 776/0 (and blatantly illegal, due to its rewriting
> of history, and also irrelevant since the rules don't actually say that
> coming Off Leave is an Action).

I modified it later, I think, to remove the gamestate-changing part... Was
that seen?

> "Fix the *crackle* Game state" is 777/0 (and I'm not sure what it's trying
> to accomplish).

Well, given that DimShips didn't work, and we thought they did for a while,
certain things happened that weren't technically legal. For example, I used
multisyllabic words within the 1-syll threshold. No rule makes those legal;
the rules simply forbid us to talk about those actions. So I figured I'd
better set the gamestate to what's on the website, just in case there are
any nasty illegalities we don't want to have to go back and fix.

--
Wonko