Alex Truelsen on 5 Jun 2002 01:35:56 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: copy/paste

I buy 5 random Gnomes for 10 points.

-I bet Wonko's beaten me to saying this, but no, you don't. Putting yourself on the Grid, first off, takes away 5 of those 10 points. It's on Fire, remember? Second, you're not a member of vSOI. Gnomes cost you 4 points apiece. Tough luck there. Third, people, can we let this go? There's no glory in repeating what Wonko did. It's just stupid. It isn't like Wins do anything for you, anyway. We acknowledge it and move on. Now, if anyone can find an /original/ way of winning, I'll respect (not Respect) that. Wonko's found one, and almost had another. Can anyone else beat that?-

                                              -BvS-