David E. Smith on 4 Jun 2002 23:23:22 -0000

spoon-discuss: this is NOT a refresh proposal

... but I think it covers most of the salient points. I did put in a bit
of personal bias, though.

{{

Add to Rule 128, at the bottom of the numbered list, the following:

{{
5. Irrelevant: The question has been rendered moot by other events.
}}

Adjust the gamestate so that the following CFIs are judged IRRELEVANT,
with the modification that they may not be appealed: 756, 757, 758, 762,
764, 766, 767, 768, 772.

Remove item number 5 from the numbered list in Rule 128, and give that
rule revision number 7.

[[ Just to get all that out of the way. Basically, this way I don't have
to change the rules at all, but it clears out all those ugly pending CFIs. ]]

Adjust the gamestate so that no player is recognizing an Emergency.
[[ Otherwise we go through this again instantly. Not fun. ]]

Remove the following proposals from the ballot for nweek 17: 743 [[ 745
does it better ]], 744 [[ bad bad idea ]], 759 [[ you're kidding, right?
]], 760 [[ irrelevant ]], 775 [[ irrelevant ]], 777 [[ weird ]].

Enact Proposal 779, as though it had already been voted on and passed
unanimously. [[ Yes, this includes scoring. ]]

Destroy all DimShips.

Reset the Clock to 17 nweeks, 6 ndays, and turn the Clock On. [[ just to
get us going again ]]

}}