Glotmorf on 4 Jun 2002 19:01:13 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Win 2

On 6/4/02 at 12:21 PM Alex Truelsen wrote:

>-Wrong on the first one: We recieve bonuses at the end of every nweek in
>which there are 100+ points in the Gnome Account. And, yes, the doers
>don't
>HAVE to be vSOI, but it's a damn sight faster for those who are.-

Yeah, but the Clock stops each time a Win is scored.  If people queue up their Win scams while the Clock is off, the first Win scam submitted will be processed the moment the Clock is turned back on, whereupon the Clock will be turned right back off again.  The end of the nweek will never happen.

Though if the nweek ever did end, then, yes, someone in vSOI would then score a Win.  Either all of us would as a sort of tie, or you, Baron, would score one solo, since your name is first on the Member list.

						Glotmorf