Rob Speer on 2 Jun 2002 22:08:16 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: A solution?

On Sun, Jun 02, 2002 at 07:28:50PM +0100, Naath Thabana wrote:
> I'm still in favour of starting over.  Mostely 'cos
> then I have a hope in hell of understanding *all* of
> what is going on...

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that most of us understand
all of what's going on.

I certainly don't.

I paid no attention to Gremlins when they were introduced, until people
started doing stuff with them frequently, for example.

And starting a new Nomic wouldn't help that at all, given how confusing
nweek 1 was...
--
Rob Speer