Glotmorf on 2 Jun 2002 03:05:07 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Another CFJ

On 6/1/02 at 10:35 PM Rob Speer wrote:

>[[ I have no entropy displacement. Yay. ]]
>
>I make the following subtly different CFJ:
>{{
>The following quantities are undefined:
>* Baron von Skippy's Charm, Score, Respect, and Entropy
>* Glotmorf's Respect and Entropy
>* Rob's Score and Style
>* The Voice's Score, Style, and Entropy
>* Wild Card's Activity, Charm, Score, and Entropy
>* Universal Entropy
>Any statement about the numeric values of any of the above made in the
>past nweek is false.
>}}
>
>[[ Wonko can be taken care of separately. ]]
>--
>Rob Speer

A problem with this...I don't mean to nitpick about it, but it's important to not create a problem when cleaning up a problem...

If my Entropy is undefined, and any statement about the numeric value of my Entropy is false, then:

"Glotmorf is subject to syllable restrictions under Entropy" is false; and

"Glotmorf is not subject to syllable restrictions under Entropy" is also false.

Personally I've been going with the assumption that either my DimShip is working just fine as it always has, or that my Entropy is undefined and therefore can't be checked against Universal Entropy.

Whaddaya think?

						Glotmorf