David E. Smith on 30 May 2002 00:32:13 -0000

Re: spoon-business: Re: spoon-discuss: Emergency queueing

On Wed, 29 May 2002, Glotmorf wrote:

> Then I'd suggest we get a state of emergency going, just so we can sort
> through it all.  Of late, we've had CFIs being flung about like bodies
> in a Jackie Chan movie.  It'd probably be a good idea for a refresh
> proposal to make a bunch of them go away.

I have the same comment in the aforementioned Recognizer-in-progress:

(aside: if this all comes down to an Emergency, hopefully the Refresh
proposals will include wiping all these irrelevant CFIs from the books, or
at least setting them all to "REFUSED" or somethin'.)

Then again, a few lines down, I have:

(I *knew* that the ability to do arbitrary judge assignments would be
amusing. Well, *I* think it's funny.)

For those who haven't peeked yet: Two of the CFIs challenge Rob's and
Wonko's wins. I assigned the one challenging Rob's win to Wonko, and vice
versa. I'm a sick sick person.

...dave