Wonko on 28 May 2002 20:17:57 -0000

FW: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday morning)

Oops, something got cut off there...

> The following corrections are made to the voting results posted
> previously:
>
> Wonko didn't vote. E was cursed. Fortunately, the only issue affected by
> eir votes is 694 (the appeal, under the old rules, of CFI 688), which was
> probably illegal (due to how I phrased it) and is hereby vetoed in any
> event (I think we've beaten this one into the ground, folks).

Yes, I was cursed, but by r20:

"Each Player is eligible to vote on each issue on any given Ballot for the
duration of the voting for which the Ballot was issued. "

The Witch rule says I can't vote, but never declares precedence over rule
20. R20 therefore supercedes it, and I am eligible to vote.

--
Wonko