Glotmorf on 22 May 2002 17:05:14 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: It's like Microsoft, but different.

On 5/21/02 at 9:53 PM Alex Truelsen wrote:

>[[Well, it seems nobody noticed when I changed this last time. maybe it
>didn't send. Anyway, now I have the time and inclination to fix it. I
>present to you vSOI Mark II:]]
>
>Change the entire text of Proposal 695 to the following BREADSAYSTOAST
>delimited text:
>
>BREADSAYSTOAST
>Create a club charter with the following DINK-delimited text:
>
>DINK
>__von Skippy Overproduction, Inc.__
>
>There exists a Club called von Skippy Overproduction, Inc., or vSOI.
>
>Players may join vSOI only by consent of the CEO of vSOI, or by unanimous
>consent of all non-CEO members of vSOI, so long as there are more than two
>non-CEO members of vSOI.
>
>Non-CEO members of vSOI may be ousted by the CEO or by the consent of all
>other non-CEO members of vSOI, or they may resign by posting eir intention
>to do so in a message to a public forum. The CEO of vSOI may resign as
>well,
>in which case the member who has been a member the longest becomes CEO, or
>may be Sacked by al non-CEO members posting messages to a Public Forum
>declaring that they wish to Sack the CEO, in which case the first member
>declare eir intention to Sack the CEO shall become CEO. If not all non-CEO
>members declare eir intention to Sack the CEO within one nweek of the
>first
>player's declaration, the first player to declare eir intention to Sack
>the
>CEO shall be ousted. A Sacked CEO becomes a non-CEO member of vSOI.
>
>vSOI may not make proposals.
>
>The CEO of vSOI may not also be the Prez of M-Tek. In the event of this
>happening, the CEO of vSOI shall be replaced as though e had resigned, and
>shall be made a non-CEO member of vSOI.
>
>Baron von Skippy is the first member of vSOI, and the first CEO of vSOI.
>DINK
>
>Create a new rule with the following POIK delimited text:
>
>POIK
>__Overseas Gnomes__
>
>There exists a game entity called the Gnome Account. Any member of vSOI
>may
>purchase a random Gnome for 2 points, or a specific Gnome for 4 points,
>from
>the vSOI Gnome Account. Any non-member player may purchase a random Gnome
>from the vSOI Gnome Account for 4 points, or a specific Gnome for 8
>points.
>If at the end of any nweek there are more than 100 points in the Gnome
>Account, all points in the Gnome Account shall be removed the Gnome
>Account,
>and each member of vSOI given G/M points, rounded down, where G is the
>number of points in the Gnome Account and M is the number of members of
>vSOI, with any remaining points being returned to the Gnome Account.
>
>At the start of each nweek, each member of vSOI shall recieve one random
>Gnome.
> [...]

Hm.  Well...first off, what is "overproduction" a quote from?  You can't quote yourself any more, you know...:)

Second, in the Overseas Gnomes rule...You say people can purchase Gnomes from the Gnome Account.  Is it that you mean people can purchase Gnomes, and the money used for the purchase goes into the Gnome Account?  Or do you forsee the Gnome Account containing Gnomes?

This is basically a Gnome Co-Op company, with profits being distributed to members of the cooperative?

						Glotmorf