Joel Uckelman on 18 May 2002 14:20:13 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: I become a player (attempt #2)

Thus spake "Ed Murphy":
> Rob wrote:
>
> > > I also suggest that the Administrator designate <spoon-business@ellipsis.
> cx>
> > > as a Public Forum.  Is there a strong reason not to do so?
>
> > The fact that many of us filter spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx and
> > spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx into a separate folder, and don't want to have
> > to change the filters. Where'd you get spoon-business@xxxxxxxxxxx from,
> > anyway?
>
> Either from the Wiki, or from majordomo, I think.  I'm not totally sure
> any more.

nomic.net is a CNAME for charybdis.ellipsis.cx. At least one player's mail
server is happier when the Sender is ellipsis.cx, so I changed it to that.
Sorry if that caused problems for anyone. I see no reason to redesignate
the public forum as a result, because spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx is the same
list as spoon-business@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--
J.