Alex Truelsen on 16 May 2002 01:22:46 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: CFJ 688

Although - "in excess of two dozen"? I think not, unless you're counting
>> some from some previous nWeek.
> -I counted when you sent the thing. There were at least 20, or weren;t you
> paying attention?-

Oh, *I* was paying attention. I know exactly how many it was, and it was indeed at least 20. And yet, not in excess of two dozen. That still leaves me 5 numbers to play with.

-Uin, if you think I have nothing better to do with my time than to remember how many times you wasted my time in one message, you're sorely mistaken. So it was, what, 23, Wonko? I said 24+? So... you're focusing on itty bitty details. Nice. Really useful usage of this discussion list.-

                                         -BvS-