Glotmorf on 13 May 2002 02:52:52 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: In cathe there'th any quethtion...

On 5/12/02 at 9:38 PM Wonko wrote:

>Quoth Glotmorf,
>

>> If this proposal passes, give Bean (originator of the idea) and Wonko
>(refiner
>> of the idea) each 1/3 of the points the proposal earns.
>
>Is that rounded up or down? And how does that tie in to the splitting of
>points between the members of M-Tek?
>
>--
>Wonko

I was going to let the Administrator decide the rounding...probably to the nearest point.  The lowest Mr. A can roll on 3d6 is 3, which would be one for each of us.  And it would have to be before the M-Tek split, which meant if the prop only yielded one for us, we'd each get one because club props round split points up.

						Glotmorf