Bryan Donlan on 11 May 2002 02:42:56 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Thuthi

On Friday 10 May 2002 10:37 pm, you wrote:
> On 5/10/02 at 10:24 PM Bryan Donlan wrote:
> >On Friday 10 May 2002 10:27 pm, you wrote:
> >> I give the thuthi to the ticket which is wild.
> >
> >What?
>
> That was part of my Unholy Trifecta, to have the sushi and the scarf at the
> same time.  So I lisped "I give the sushi to Wild Card", then sushi'd it
> through Babelfish.  Oddly enough, scarf and sushi combined isn't that
> bad...lisped words aren't recognized by the translator and go right
> through. :)

Do you still have the scarf? A forum is defined as a place where Players
communicate; thus this is a forum; thus you should've lisped the message I'm
replying to :)

> BTW...Is there any way you can send messages to the game without the PGP
> stuff?  My email client, at least, doesn't process it, so it's just that
> much more stuff I delete when I respond.

OK, I'll turn off the defalt thingy.

> And now for all those proposals I've been saving up...

Look for a loophole in the token of proposals rule ;) You'll find it if you
look hard enough.