Gavin Doig on 25 Apr 2002 12:07:23 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Judgement on C-F-J 6-1-8

> The thtatement made in thith C-F-J, at leatht in the litht of rethent C-F-Jth, ith:
>
> "If the Clock ith Off, no player may take any game-rel. actionth ecthept
> actionth which the ruleth thpec. thay may be taken while The Clock ith Off."
>
> (Pleathe allow for the lithp.)
>
> I judge thith thtatement to be FALTHE.

[snip]
Seems reasonable, although it largely bypasses the actual point. ;-)

Do I have to actually CFJ the specific things in question again, or can they just be quietly unrecognised?

TRP.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup