Wonko on 24 Apr 2002 22:11:32 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Judgement on CFJ 615

Quoth Glotmorf,

> On 4/24/02 at 9:25 AM Karin L. Kross wrote:
>
>> CFJ 615/0
>> CFJ by Wonko: Changing Votes
>>
>> Statement: Once a player has cast a vote on a proposal, e may not
>> change it.
>>
>> I judge this to be TRUE.
>
> Bathed on the judgment of C F J six hundred fifteen, I make thith C F J:
>
> Wonko could not have changed eir vote last nweek on my inthta-ruleth prop.
> Therefore, eir vote on it wath "yeth", and voteth on that prop need to be
> counted again.
>
> Glotmorf

Hmm... I see the following words here with more than two syllables: 615,
proposal.

Until your Doctor Seuss prop. passes, you can't quote from other msgs

On the other hand, I don't recall ever submitting the CFJ in question. I
posted it to discuss, and said I intended to send it to business, but I
don't believe I ever got around to sending it to business.

--
Wonko