Eric Gerlach on 19 Apr 2002 16:15:49 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Thursday Evening)

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Gavin Doig wrote:
> > I'd like to point out that, technically, I shouldn't have recognized most
> > of this, as the Clock turned Off over a day ago
> >
> "If the Clock is Off, no player may take any game-related actions except
> actions which the rules specifically say may be taken while The Clock is
> Off."
>
> Do I need to CFJ this?

Normally I'd agree with you on such matters... however on this occasion
I'd prefer to turn a blind eye to this and just assume that the players
made the actions immediately after the Clock is turned on again.  It just
saves hassle.  If you're bound and determined to annoy many though, so be
it.

Bean