Gavin Doig on 19 Apr 2002 12:21:17 -0000

RE: [Proposal] Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proosal: Do your best to change the subject.

> > CJFs define how reality is, not what is legal, in that sense...
>
> Is this yet another supporter of the platonic side of things then?  That
> would make four by my count...

Wild Card comes from Acka; he's seen how a *real* nomic works. ;-)

> Wild Card, since you joined the game post-judicial reform season, I
> recommend you look at nweek 4 and 5's proposals (historical stuff).  In
> particular, I think you should examine proposal 236 (Scoff!'s initial
> attempt at judicial reform) and proposals 275 and 276 (My attempt to take
> a referrendum on the issue... neither passed.  I personally think that
> 276 is an especially good piece of work).  What do you think of
> those?

I'd vote for 276 again (assuming that was the good one). But have you tried bribing people to vote for it? That works pretty well, I've found. You don't even need to use your own points... I'd recommend about +100 for voting for, -500 for voting against. That should encourage people not to take the risk of voting against it. Almost like Pascal's wager, really.

uin.
N.B: Some or all of this message may be a joke.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup