Alex Truelsen on 18 Apr 2002 02:31:50 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Dimship, proposals, etc.

> -0-
> Players have Gnome Bags. Gnome Bags may hold any number of Gnomes. Gnomes
> in a player's Gnome Bag are still possessed by that player.
> -0-

Is there any restriction on how many Gnomes we may possess? I didn't think
there was...

--
Wonko

-Why should there be? Personally, I think it would be a good idea, nudgenudgewinkwink, to not have a limit for now.-

                                            -BvS-