Snow Hart on 17 Apr 2002 20:26:35 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Balance

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:02:20 -0400 (EDT)
 Dan Waldron <wald7330@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So what happens when one becomes unbalanced? Aside from playing games
like this one?

Nasty stuff.  I'm still working on that bit.

Dan

Wow. I love hyper-vague answers that do me no particular good.

Now I'm tempted to bring things like "Chi" and the like into this discussion, and make something overly complex about stuff most people don't believe in.

With the mutual co-operation of the people involved, of course.

^_~--Yuki
For the best comics, toys, movies, and more,
please visit <http://www.tfaw.com/?qt=wmf>