Wonko on 17 Apr 2002 04:27:18 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Rule Change

Quoth Donald Whytock,

> Rule 12 says I can make changes to rules that control how changes to rules are
> made.  I believe that must include Rule 12.  Therefore...
>
> I hereby add this text to the end of Rule 12:
>
> "Glotmorf can change any rule e wants at any time e wants.  No one but
> Glotmorf may make a change to this rule."
>
> Glotmorf

I'm sorry, how does r12 count as a rule "needed to allow or apply Rule
Changes"? It's a redundancy, a clarification - whatever a proposal says
happens DOES happen, so of course it's permissible to change rules "needed
to allow or apply Rule Changes". R12 is not one such rule.

However, just in case it is, I'm going to stop you.

--
Wonko