Alex Truelsen on 15 Apr 2002 01:34:51 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Yeti Reform

Quoth Wonko,

> {{
> __The Newer Yeti__
>
> In rule three forty eight, replace the second and third sent. with:
>
> "At the start of the 1st and 6th ndays of each nweek, the Yeti moves to
> a random square which is not more than 8 units from the square e is in.
> When the Yeti enters a square, each square with the same y value as that
> square become Frozen."
> }}
>
> --Wonko

Would this be better? Then you could just mark at the bottom of the row,
"All squares in this column are frozen."

--Wonko

-Little detail: y=whatever is a horizontal row, and then people could step on that row and score a touchdown in one nweek. Do we want that?-