Glotmorf on 14 Apr 2002 07:14:04 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: nweek 12 results and stuff

On 4/14/02 at 3:12 AM David E. Smith wrote:

>Proposal 560/0 (Fish-flavored Izing) (Glotmorf):
>AFF: Congenital Optimist, Glotmorf, Wild Card
>NEG: Bean, Naath, The Voice, Wonko
>Counts: (3-4-0-0). Measure fails.
>Glotmorf loses 3 points.

See...now I have a problem since I can't make proposals with words longer than two syllables, so I can't create a "babelized" attribute no matter how well the rest of the rule is structured.  If it could have been made last nweek, the bugs could have been cleaned up this nweek fairly easily...Now I'll have to come up with something short and cute.  Wah.

						Glotmorf