Alex Truelsen on 12 Apr 2002 02:24:44 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The propothal I mithed

-What if a group simply seceded from the union inaccordance with a rule
>they
>made? Would a terrible civil war erupt, or would the game simply split in
>two? Just curious.-
>
>                                         -BvS-

What would we do?  Send email bombs to each other?

Or write prose proposals detailing injuries we dealt?

						Glotmorf

-It's like this book I read, where two planets were at war, and they did it all by computer- every day, certain people reported to disintigration chambers as casualties. We need disintigrators... Don't know why, but we do.-