Glotmorf on 10 Apr 2002 03:52:06 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: A Revision or Two

On 4/9/02 at 10:34 PM Wonko wrote:

>I amend p538 in its entirety to:
>
>{{
>__Mass Production__
>
>{{
>__Replication__
>
>If a player possessess a Gnome and a Beer Can, e may feed the Can to the
>Gnome, which destroys the Can. If a Gnome is Wet and it is fed a Beer Can,
>it turns into an Amorphous Blob. At the end of each nweek, each Blob that
>existed at the beginning of that nweek turns into two Gnomes of the same
>type as the Gnome which became the Blob in the first place.
>}}
>
>}}

Is garthing a brook (or having Rocky do it for us) the only current way of getting a Gnome Wet?  Is it desirable to leave it at that?

You know...a little inspiration is a dangerous thing...

>{{
>__Enter the Gnome__
>
>{{
>__The Gnome Factory__
>
>There exists an entity called the Gnome Factory. At the beginning of each
>nweek, the Gnome Factory creates one Gnome of a random type on a random
>legal square of Substance Mud.
>}}
>
>}}

I'd like to see this weighted toward the types of Gnome that there are fewest of at the time, but I suppose that'd be a pain in the ass for Mr. A...

						Glotmorf