Tyler Crosby on 9 Apr 2002 21:17:44 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: proposals

From: Wonko <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: proposals
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 17:11:33 -0400

Quoth Tyler Crosby,

> As I don't have much to propose this nweek, here goes.
>
> {{__Repeal Rule 207__
>
> Rule 2-0-7
> Does nothing in fact and so
> we shall repeal it.
>
> }}

207 does stuff; we just never have had occasion to use it.

But we've done the same thing other ways, it's redundant to define it as such.

> {{__Repeal Rule 210__
>
> Position is dumb.
> No one ever uses it.
> Two-Ten is repealed.
>
> }}

I suppose you're right. But with the new DimShip stuff, we may shortly need
this...

I think Mr. Morf could figure that out himself, if he hasn't already.

--Wonko

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-
*Ignore this signature if :
1) it doesn't make sense to you
2) it seems outdated
3) you feel moved to make a sarcastic comment
4) you didn't read to the end of this list.
Thank you, and have a nice day.*