Alex Truelsen on 8 Apr 2002 04:25:37 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: CFJ526 and a spinoff

I the html it uses inside the email, for the skippy kick hard inside the donkey.

                            Glotmorf

-*long string of swearing* I'm really sorry about that. I switched to Internet Explorer, and it did that without checking with me or anything. I recall that not having any color or fancy crap when I sent it... Can someone tell me how to turn off the damnable HTML? Please don't kick me.-

                                                 -BvS-