Alex Truelsen on 30 Mar 2002 22:41:45 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Eh. Why not?

Oops. I didn't realize that this was already in one of UP's proposals. I'll
come up with something else to stick in here.

-Nah, leave it in. UP's flaming Gremlin named Bruce *cough* does a number of things, so it might not pass if people are opposed to specific parts of it. Redundancy is good.-

--Wonko

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad
people will find a way around the laws."
- Plato

The letters in
"To be or not to be: that is the question, whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune"
can be rearranged to spell
"In one of the Bard's best-thought-of tragedies, our insistent hero, Hamlet, queries on two fronts about how life turns rotten."

I don't think I want to play whoever came up with this in Scrabble...