Karin L. Kross on 30 Mar 2002 16:25:19 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Miscellaneous fixes

On Sat, 30 Mar 2002, Wonko wrote:

> So cheerleads have a 1-in-10 chance of escaping bait?
> And doesn't this say that if on a one, that player may move freely around
> that siren forever? Like, if she leaves the ZOE and comes back, 1d10 is
> rolled again, but it doesn't matter because she's already immune to that
> siren/siren bait?

Sigh.  Friggin' loopholes.

I'll have to fix these later.  For various real-life reasons, I
don't have the time to write up a proper amendment.

-klk

--
karinlee@xxxxxx | http://seishonagon.org
"Luckily, right at that moment, an unconscious Argentinian