Tyler Crosby on 28 Mar 2002 12:26:06 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: once again...

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: spoon-discuss: once again...
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 00:20:21 -0500

On 3/28/02 at 4:25 AM David E. Smith wrote:

>... sorry for the delay.
>
>I'm a happy person, in that I've been busily lining up -- gasp! -- a date.
>Yes, even The Administrator gets a little happiness in his personal life
>from time to time.
>
>I'm off work tomorrow, so all queued proosals and so on will be
>acknowledged at that time.
>
>...dave

Ooo. Invite her to play in the game. That'll help your dinner conversations make a lot more sense.

Or alternately cause her to run away screaming. Which will save time in the long run.

						Glotmorf

I can see it now: Players are whipped.  Whipped-ness is a dimension...

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-
*Ignore this signature if :
1) it doesn't make sense to you
2) it seems outdated
3) you feel moved to make a sarcastic comment
4) you didn't read to the end of this list.
Thank you, and have a nice day.*