Tyler Crosby on 22 Mar 2002 23:51:41 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Reassigned CFJs

 You know, I think you're right, and in a consistant world that
should've gone to buisness.  However, I don't see anything *requiring*
it to go to business.

 WC.

Actually, all "official" stuff --i.e. game actions like voting and judgements, must be done in a public forum, and technically discuss is not a public forum. I think that's accurate... this is the first time I've had to make this argument.

-0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-
*Ignore this signature if :
1) it doesn't make sense to you
2) it seems outdated
3) you feel moved to make a sarcastic comment
4) you didn't read to the end of this list.
Thank you, and have a nice day.*