Jonathan David Amery on 21 Mar 2002 08:36:40 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Wednesday evening)

> I just realized that my attempt to lighten my load isn't helping...
> Basically, I cut'n'paste proposals from my email into a Web form.
> Previously, I'd have to go through the text of a proposal and manually
> insert linebreaks. Now, the linebreaks go in automatically, but since a
> Web page is usually wider than an email, I have to go in and delete a
> bunch of linebreaks that are where they shouldn't be instead. This kinda
> sucks.

 Acka used to have a proposal bot (which yuo mailed to make a proposal
and it did all the appropriate things.  It also did voting), which
seemed to be a good idea.

> Remember, voting starts tomorrow! Get those proposals in, people! (Unless
> you're Glotmorf, who's already hit the bandwidth limit, even with the
> Token of Proposals.)

 I haven't finished reading the rules yet! :).  Speaking of which,
what Timezone is this nomic in?  (it might say, but I haven't found it
yet :().

 Wild Card.