Naath Thabana on 19 Mar 2002 10:01:16 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday morning)

> Wonko was at 13,14. Eir move to (13,11) would be
> illegal, because that
> move would've placed em at Bean's location, while
> Bean still occupied it.
>
> Bean subsequently Ran to (12,13).
>
> Fortunately, that still leaves Wonko in range for a
> Tackle (though no
> players actually come into contact with one another,
> so it's apparently a
> Telekinetic Tackle).
>
> This places the Football under the control of The
> Voice (the member of
> Team Crimson most distant from that team's endzone).

Ah yes, the football action is hotting up... what with
tackles that can't really happen, since ppl can't
actually be in the same square, I feel that some sort
of long distance shoving is going on here...

Bean loses the ball to TheVoice, being a member of the
other team, this is not so good for poor Bean, who
seems to be the only member of his team...

now back to your regularly scheduled nonsense

Naath
feels stupid

=====
Like duct tape the force is, a light side and a dark side it has, holds the universe together it does, hmm.