Donald Whytock on 14 Mar 2002 03:31:39 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Quiet?

On 3/13/02 at 9:13 PM Jonathan David Amery wrote:

>It's gone quiet - I haven't been dropped off the list or something have I?
>
> Wild Card...

Nope.  It's just voting time, so there aren't as many proposals being submitted, and it's a bit late for arguments on existing ones.

Also, I don't know about everyone else, but I at least tend to wait until I've seen a few other people's votes before I commit my own.  Though if everyone is voting by email, that's not going to work...

						Glotmorf