Alex Truelsen on 10 Mar 2002 19:26:38 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Saturday afternoon)

The Voice's "Token vs Idol" CFJ is 450. Wonko, you'll have to randonly
>> select a player to Judge this, as I'm the Defendant.
>
> Mr. Dice Roller has decreed that the Baron is the Judge.
> -I thought I was on the LOMJ... I'll try not to get put BACK on it, I
> guess.-

Oops. I missed that. Okay, now Mister Dice Roller says Glotmorf judges. Is
there anything illegal about that?
-Wait, wait, come back! Grr.-

> Wait a minute... Don't we have to be within 7 squares of our targets to
> throw to them? Meaning that Rob never threw the Witch in the first place?
> -There's something about 7 spaces? Well, then, I couldn't have ever thrown
> it to Antonio, e's across the board from me.-

Yes, and Rob could never have thrown it to you either.
-So either we ignore the rules for a bit, say, 20 ndays, or we CFJ the Admin for acknowledging illegal activities, or we all deny all knowledge and walk away from the scene of the crime nonchalantly.-

> "Geek Patrol: Helping make ordinary people's lives slightly more surreal."

Somehow, I don't think we need it.
-You're probably right, but it never hurts to try.-

--Wonko

"If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?" "
    - Will Rogers

"Geek Patrol: Helping make ordinary people's lives slightly more surreal."

                       -Jon Rosenberg