Alex Truelsen on 9 Mar 2002 20:21:26 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (Saturday afternoon)

Baron von Skippy's move is queued. (BvS: X is horizontal - left/right,
east/west, whatever. Y is the other one. Grid coords are (X,Y).)
-That's what I thought, since that's how Cartesian coordinates work, but last time I did that, it wasn't right. Maybe Babelfish reversed the two numbers. Anyway, that's clarified. And there is peace in the valley...-

                                             -BvS-