Jonathan David Amery on 8 Mar 2002 09:46:57 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Livest still this game?

[Oops - meant to send this to the list...]
> On 3/8/02 at 8:45 AM Jonathan David Amery wrote:
>
> >The last thing in your mail archives is 28th Feb - is this game still
> >being played?
> >
> > J.
>
> Almost feverishly.  I get something like 20 emails a day.
>
> Hope that doesn't scare you off...

 I used to play in Ackanomic (before the Schism) - a mere 20 mails a
day is nothing <grins>.

 My usual method of reading mailing lists is to get my sysadmin to
mirror them to a newsgroup locally - do you have any objection to this
(the system has about 100 users, maybe more - but most of them are
unlikely to notice and the rest either probably won't care or may even
want to join in too).

 J.