Rob Speer on 7 Mar 2002 01:50:45 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: Wind v2.0

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 05:53:19PM -0500, Wonko wrote:
> > -0- Thus Spake The Voice -0-
> > *Ignore this signature if :
> > 1) it doesn't make sense to you
> > 2) it seems outdated
> > 3) you feel moved to make a sarcastic comment
> > 4) you didn't read to the end of this list.
> > Thank you, and have a nice day.*

> It seems to me that having your signature in the proposal could be bad...
> You wanna add the closing }}?

Oh no! We would all be required to ignore The Voice's signature under
certain conditions, to have a nice day, AND to send and recieve Hotmail
on our mobile devices!

I can just see it. "I submit a CFJ stating that Wonko hasn't sent any
Hotmail recently." "Well, I say that the CFJ is invalid because Rob
wasn't having a nice day at the time."
--
Rob Speer