Wonko on 4 Mar 2002 22:37:30 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 8

Quoth Eric Gerlach,

> *sigh*... I wasn't taking my usual job or nitpicking this week... as such
> there are a number of proposals I'm only seeing now which are
> inconsistent.  My apologies.
>
> You'll also note I'm abstaining a lot this week.  I've had a crazy week at
> work (we ship next week) and so I haven' had much time to keep up.  Caught
> up now though, and I should be able to pay my usualy obscene amount of
> attention to this game again.

You're abstaining a lot more than you think it you don't send this to
Business, Your Highness. (speaking of nitpicking, isn't "usualy" usually
spelt with two l's?  ;)

--Wonko

"Nothing is wrong with California that a rise in the ocean level wouldn't
cure. "
- Ross MacDonald