Jonathan Van Matre on 4 Mar 2002 17:36:47 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: CFJ

I would judge this statement true myself.  It is entirely TRUE that Glotmorf objected as stated on 2/14/2002, and TRUE that Glotmorf so contends as e states below, however FALSE the point of contention itself may be.  Far be it from us to tell Glotmorf what e does or doesn't contend!

Both sentences are true, but they don't really *do* anything except clue us in to Glotmorf's past actions and current state of mind.  ;-)

--Scoff!

p.s.  If you liked this brief introduction, then buy my series of video tutorials entitled "Semantics For Fun And Profit"!  If you call within the next five minutes, we'll even throw in an all-purpose cleaning solution made from the flayed carcass of that annoying pitch-man for Orange Clean who is constantly interrupting my enjoyment of BBC America!  Don't hesitate!  Call now!

(Shipping and Handling Charges of $59.95 or the Gross Domestic Product of your home country, whichever is greater, may apply.)