Jonathan Van Matre on 26 Feb 2002 16:58:00 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Multiple Gremlins

It's not just you.

While the allusion to the Spielberg Gremlins franchise was good for a brief chuckle, I think the gameplay implications of multiplying Gremlins are very ill-advised.

Very, very bad.

--Scoff!