Alex Truelsen on 23 Feb 2002 04:05:00 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: The Daily Recognizer (welcome back!)

Baron von Skippy's "I Have Found The Solution!" is 409/0.
"Another Way To Remove A Splinter" is 410/0.

-Um. Is there a way to remove the first one from the ballot? I have to replace it, don't I? Wonder what with... The thing is, it doesn't actually DO anything.-

Baron von Skippy did not transfer ten points to anyone (for correcting eir interpretation that "rule" is a two-syllable word) because I'm not gonna be bothered to scour through all those email messages. (I claim that since e failed to specify another legal owner of points, per rule 21/3, the transfer failed.)
-It doesn't matter a whit, as I have no points.-

There is still one open CFJ: 324. It was assigned to Baron von Skippy well more than seven ndays ago, and e hasn't yet rendered an opinion. E is penalized ten points (not that e has any...), and is added to the List of Misbehaving Judges.
-I had a CFJ? Oops...-