Alex Truelsen on 13 Feb 2002 02:01:48 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: A solution to the Haiku Bonus

Alright, here's how I see it:

I had 239 points. I needed 1000 points. Thus, I owed myself 761 points, for the ones I didn't have. So I gave those negative points to others, who then owed me those points.

Although I suppose this is a rather eccentric way of looking at it...
-Isn't that normal for you?-

Also, if my attempt did work, The Baron's attempt to take 1000 points from me still wouldn't, 'cause my score would be zero (post-win reset).
-Oh, duh.-

Thus, giving -1000 points to me would reduce my score below zero, which is illegal. (which actually seems to be a bit of a problem... If somebody CFJ'd the Baron right now that he had Denied the Undeniable, the Judge would be forced to judge FALSE, because it would be illegal to judge true, as that would reduce Baron's score to negative).
-Woohoo! I am invincible!-

(Actually, that gives me an idea...)
-Oh hell. Is this going to result in me being Sushiied for a long time, held at zero points for a long time, kicked in the ass, or given a major headache?-

                                        -Cheers,-
                                          -BvS-
--
Wonko