Wonko on 11 Feb 2002 01:25:46 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: new proposal: let's get personal

Quoth Donald Whytock,

> {{ _And We Can Make Little Outfits For Them Too!_
>
> In Rule 296, replace the text "known as the Scoring Gremlin" with "known as
> the Scoring Gremlin, also known as Enrique".
>
> In Rule 297, replace the text "known as the Witch Gremlin" with "known as the
> Witch Gremlin, also known as Agatha".
>
> In Rule 347, replace the text "called the King Gremlin" with "called the King
> Gremlin, also known as Elvis".
>
> }}
>
> [[For the life of me, I couldn't think of a name for the Bandwidth
> Gremlin...]]

Say, since the rules only prohibit changing players' information, can't we
just arbitrarily declare 'I give the Scoring Gremlin the nickname Enrique',
etc.? It seems to me that if it's legal to set 'em on fire, we ought to be
able to name 'em too...

--
Wonko
There are no stupid questions; just stupid people.