Eric Gerlach on 5 Feb 2002 20:52:10 -0000

spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: Proposal: Here we go again

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Tyler Crosby wrote:

> {{
> __Precedents, Schmrecedents__
>
> Amend rule 17 by replacing the following THEN delimited text,
>
> THEN
> reaching the appropriate Fora.
> THEN
>
> with the following NOW delimited text:
>
> NOW
> their being recognized by the Administrator.  If an action is not recognized
> which is arguably deserviving of recognition, or vice versa, or if a player
> believes the Administrator has acted out of spite, e may make a CFJ on the
> subject, with the Administrator as Defendant.
> NOW
>
> There, that should work.  Problems?  Talk to me.

Problem:  Until we get a CFJ system that works (our current one is only
symbolic at best), we shouldn't give that much power to the admin.  Once
we have a CFJ system that works properly, this might be acceptable.
However, I'd like to think that an Appealate system of Admin decisions by
popular vote would work better.

Hrmmm.... Scoff!, you still looking to fix the justice system?  I may
think about raising that banner again next week...

Bean