Donald Whytock on 5 Feb 2002 20:16:27 -0000

RE: spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: nweek 5 results!

On 2/5/02 at 11:59 AM Gavin Doig wrote:

>> Okay, I'll bite.  Your proposal to amend
>> rule 129 failed, and I can't find any
>> public forum actions with your name
>> on them that amend rule 129, so
>> whenabouts did you amend rule 129?
>>
>Uh... when I replied to the nweek 5 results? The message that I then
>replied to to start this thread?
>
>uin.

Right, found it.  It was ruled illegal by CFJ 305, so the Admin was not at the time obligated to do anything in response to it, and the game state wasn't affected then.

So if your action was an illegal action then, but by r129 is a legal action now, then r129 is changing the nature of the action.  Since the action was in the past, r129 making it legal would change the past, which is illegal by r17, which takes precedence over r129.

						Glotmorf