Gavin Doig on 4 Feb 2002 17:14:21 -0000

spoon-discuss: RE: spoon-business: Ballot, nweek 6

> >Proposal 319/0: Why? Because I'm a
> >cave man. (Uncle Psychosis)
> No.  I'm still not clear why an administrative
> action shouldn't be effective immediately.

And I'm still not clear what you're talking about. This has nothing to do with actions, which are still timed according to rule 17. If the admin makes a mistake with one of his actions, or with one of his unofficial recognition things (like when he says "uin transfers 3 points to Rob" in his daily recogniser mail, for example), and accidentally reports something illegal as having happened, then my proosal would have made it so that, after 2 nweeks, his incorrect recognition became correct - pretty much like the current statute, but without all the huge broken flaws...

uin.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win a ski trip!
http://www.nowcode.com/register.asp?affiliate=1net2phone3a