Donald Whytock on 4 Feb 2002 17:02:54 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: new proposal, and it ain't pretty

On 2/4/02 at 10:08 AM Eric Gerlach wrote:

>At 11:44 PM 2002-02-03 -0500, you wrote:
>>  I'm looking forward to beaning Bean with Beano. "What if I don't want
>> play" indeed.
>
>Geez, you play a little Devil's Advocate and people start planning to hit
>you with flatulent things!  What is this world coming to? :)
>
>Also, there are going to be times where I can't keep up with the game for
>3-4 days at a time (next term as CS 354 assignments come due).... I don't
>want to get "beaned" with 500 Gremlins when that happens.... I think being
>in Limbo, or at least On Leave should exempt you from GremBall.
>
>Bean

Status quo, guy.  Fourth paragraph of r355: "Gremlins cannot be thrown at Players who are On Leave."  If you're really serious in it, you can conceivably be On Leave most of the time, coming Off Leave long enough to submit proposals, vote and get scored; that should keep you mostly free for your classes.

What, do you think you'll be that impacted by a little fart? :)

						Glotmorf