Wonko on 4 Feb 2002 02:41:48 -0000

Re: spoon-discuss: Re: spoon-business: new proposal: ptime

Quoth Donald Whytock,

> The way my proposal is written now, each player casts a single vote for one of
> the proposals on the ballot.  They don't cast yes-or-no votes on each
> proposal.  So how can two proposals be tied for the majority?  Easy: three
> players vote for Bean's refresh proposal, three others vote for Scoff!'s, and
> any other proposals voted for each get one.

But then if there's even only one other proposal that got one, neither
Bean's nor Scoff!'s proposals have a majority, 'cause Bean got 3 votes out
of 7 votes sent out, and Scoff! got 3 votes out of 7. 3/7 isn't a majority.

--
Wonko
Fac ut vivas.